47 Cornwall Street, Shamshuipo, Kowloon.
Human Resource Development and Research Team
- Provide job-related training and study tours for colleagues to promote professional exchanges with local and overseas service counterparts.
- Encourage and support colleagues to organize study groups, exchange tours and sharing sessions on interested topics, moving towards a learning organization.
- Conduct research studies aiming at enhancing service delivery from the angle of service users and residential staff.
- Plan, manage and supervise the application for and usage of ‘Social Welfare Development Fund’.
- Review and monitor the ‘Staff Appraisal System’ and ‘Performance and Responsibility Recognition Scheme’.